Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

my life

life's very boring faced the maximum number of problems at the age of 18 itself....................... went up to the door steps of death and came back but i'm happy that these prob's taught me to take worthy desicions under pressure............. i was succesfull in bring my family out of a great depression caused due to financial troubles......................................created by my dad's own brother,as he cheated us for 45 lakhs..............now everything is a bit better to see we sold our own house to clear the debts.......... my dad some how managed to get a job,my relatives are paying my college fee,and my dad's boss is paying my sister's college fee...............before all this happened my dad was in such a depression  that he thought of a family suscide for us............ i am proud that it was me who took all these desicions and managed the situation to bring it to the present day...........................i myself sometimes think that is it mer the same srinivas, who used to be so careless and who cannot even choose a dress without his mother's suggession who did all this magic.........................and now though we don't have any properties and money to enjoy but still as a good middle class family we are happy without any tension's............... and my mom i love her so much that i can even leave my breath happily for her happiness.................... now it's my duty and responsibility to  study well get a good job and look after my parent's and my sisters and give them what all they lost....................................................... and this is my only life ambition.......

No comments:

Post a Comment